Cross checking an informational blog such as mine is invaluable to my readers who love sources and resources.
Therefore, I have provided a handful of reference material for your reading pleasure. I pulled these from Dr. Morris’ book WINE PUZZLES IN POLITICS, RELIGION AND MEDICINE (Researching What No One Told Us) and added a few of my own.
There have been several sources from THE MAYO CLINIC that Dr. Morris referenced throughout his book. Other sources include:
1. THE HANDBOOK OF ENOLOGY VOLUME II, THE CHEMISTRY OF WINE AND STABILIZATION AND TREATMENTS by P. Ribvereau-Gayon, Y. Glories, A. Maujeean and D. Dubourdieu
2. THE GOOD NEWS OF FREE RADICALS ACTIVITY HELPS YOUR BODY FIGHT VIRUSES AND BACTERIA Dr. Mercola www.products.mercola.com/purple-defense.
This also includes more by Dr. Joseph Mercola’s TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH
3. DRINK, A CULTURAL HISTORY OF ALCOHOL by Gately, Iain, Gotham Books, 2008, P. 72
4. WINE AND HEALTH, “Professional Friends of Wine”, by Jim LaMar, 1998
5. Terroir-France, French Wine Guide, Wine Component/Composition of Wine, 2011
This also includes more good reading: TERROIR: THE ROLE OF GEOLOGY, CLIMATE AND CULTURE IN THE MAKING OF FRENCH WINE
7. THE REAL JOHN WESLEY by William Meredith, Jennings & Pye, 1903, P. 227
8. JOHN WESLEY, GLOBAL MINISTRIES, The United Methodist Church, The Sermons of John Wesley, “The Duty of Constant Communion”, Sermon 101, 1872
Cross checking and reference materials are important to our www.WineCultures.com blog. More sources to follow. For now feel free to purchase these great “reads” by clicking on the books. All available through AMAZON. You can call them your own within the week…